Variety Cruises Offers Special Fares on Select Summer 2014 Sailings
Premier small ships cruise line Variety Cruises will offer reduced fares on seventeen cruise sailings throughout Spring, Summer and Fall 2014. Travelers who mention “Summer Special 2014” at the time of booking can save 25% on five different cruises of the Mediterranean or Indian Ocean islands:
· Jewels of the Cyclades Cabins regularly starting from $1700 now start at $1275. Cruise sails April 25th, July 5th, July 26th and October 25th.
· Aegean Odyssey Cabins regularly starting from $2150 now start at $1612.50. Cruise sails April 25th, July 11th and July 25th.
· Adriatic Odyssey Cabins regularly starting from $2290 now start at $1717.50. Cruise sails July 13th from Dubrovnik and July 18th from Corfu.
· Seychelles Cruise in the Garden of Eden Cabins regularly starting from $2200 now start at $1650. Cruise sails April 12th, April 19th, May 3rd, May 17th and June 21st.
· Treasures of South Italy and Malta Cabins regularly starting from $2590 now start at $1942.50. Cruise sails October 5th and October 12th.
In addition, Variety Cruises is offering a rare 2-for-1 Super Special on the May 2nd sailing of Aegean Odyssey. Cabins start at $2390 per person; the second traveler now cruises for free. 222
Afternoon in the Seychelles. Photo credit: c/o Group IST
Travelers can take advantage of the special rates by calling 1-800-319-7776 and mentioning “Summer Special 2014.” The special fare offers do not apply for existing bookings and cannot be combined with any other offers. All special fare bookings must be secured by paying a $1,000.00 deposit per passenger upon confirmation. Port charges are excluded from these discounts.
Variety Cruises, the world’s largest small ships cruise company, has been offering passengers worldwide a total yachting experience since 1949. Their fleet of 11 fully-owned vessels varies in size from 4 to 36 cabins. Their yachts and staff provide an intimate and relaxed environment; a comfort filled starting point for the discerning travelers as they visit well known and unique ports of call. Fine locally-flavored cuisine, exciting itineraries and personalized service are just a few of the things that have made Variety Cruises the choice for the ever growing number of travelers looking for distinctive small ship cruise experiences. For more information on Variety Cruises, please visit the website .