Azamarea Club Cruises™ Doubles the Love for Valentine’s Day
Azamara Club Cruises ® is heating up this Valentine’s season. The up-market line, with one of the widest selections of choices in itineraries, announces a flash sale on its current “Choices Promotion.” Through February 16 , guests booking select 2015 and 2016 voyages have the opportunity to choose two of three savings options:
- ChoiceAir Credit : $500 per person (up to $1,000 per stateroom) cruise fare savings
- Onboard Spending Credit : $500 per person (up to $1,000 per stateroom)
- Stateroom Upgrade : Valued at $1,000, guests can upgrade from a Club Interior to Club Oceanview cabin, or from a Club Oceanview to Club Veranda cabin
New for 2015, the cruise that offers true destination immersion with Insider Access SM , Nights and Cool Places SM and Land Discoveries® programs, now introduces Cruise Global, Eat Local SM . This provides guests curated recommendations to the most authentic local restaurants around the globe. This addition rounds out Azamara’s unique approach to cruising allowing guests to spend more time exploring the destination and experiencing the culture with longer stays, more overnights and night touring SM .
“This time of year many have romance on the mind and as couples look to plan their next getaway, a cruise vacation with that special someone is the perfect choice,” says Larry Pimentel, President and CEO of Azamara Club Cruises. “As we head into our industry’s busiest booking period, we wanted to show those who love to travel some extra love.”
Which cruise to choose? Azamara Club Cruises’ new brand campaign “The Voyage For Those Who Love Travel, ” comes to life on the line’s new website featuring rich images and the line’s first ever TV commercials. This new campaign focuses almost entirely outside the ships, which reiterates Azamara Club Cruises’ approach to cruising. Serving as an inspiring resource to select which itinerary will be right for each guest, the website also dives into the premium onboard services, amenities and offerings as well.
For more information, travelers can call their travel professional, dial 1-877-999-9553 , orvisit the website. Connect with Azamara Club Cruises on Facebook at www.facebook.com/AzamaraClubCruises , on Twitter @AzamaraVoyages or follow President and CEO @LarryPimentel. Travel agent professionals can access more information and make reservations at this website .
Azamara Club Cruises is a brand of Royal Caribbean Cruises Ltd. (NYSE/OSX: RCL), a global cruise vacation company that also owns Royal Caribbean International, Celebrity Cruises, Pullmantur, and CDF Croisières de France, as well as TUI Cruises through a 50 percent joint venture. Together, the six brands operate a combined total of 41 ships with four under construction. They operate diverse itineraries around the world that call on approximately 460 destinations on all seven continents.
# # #
NOTE TO EDITORS
– Booking window: February 9 – 16, 2015
– Applicable sailings: Most sailings from 2015-Q4 through 2016-Q2 – full list available on AzamaraClubCruises.com/SpecialOffers
– Combinable with onboard savings, back to back savings, reduced single supplements, and LCV quarterly savings benefits
– CHOICES – Pick Two – guests 1 and 2 must choose the same Pick Two combination.
– All promo codes must be entered at the time of booking to receive offer:
o Category upgrade & Onboard Credit – promo code UPGOBC
o Category upgrade & ChoiceAir Credit – promo code UPGCHS
o Onboard Credit & Choice Air Credit – promo code OBCCHS